We're Giving Away Bulbs!
Bulb Blitz 2017 is here! Enter for a chance to win perennial flower bulbs.
#Durham based groups will win bulbs to help keep our community clean, green, and beautiful. Fill out the form and be sure to share with friends using the hashtag #bulbblitz17 and tagging Keep Durham Beautiful on twitter, facebook, and instagram.
Participation Rules for the 2016 Bulb Blitz
- Deadline for submission is Sunday, January 15, 2017 at midnight!
- Registration is open to any Durham-based group. Groups may be: neighborhood, civic, faith-based, non-profit, service, scouts, schools or an other community group
- Bulbs must be planted by volunteers
- Bulbs must be planted where visible from public streets or public spaces anyplace within Durham County
- Winners must plan to pick up bulbs from Keep Durham Beautiful at 2011 Fay Street during bulb distribution events the week of January 16-20th. Winners will be emailed with details for bulb pickup.
- Bulbs should be kept cool and dry (not freezing, not in the refrigerator, not in warm house) such as a basement or protected garage
- For optimal performance, bulbs should be planted by groups as soon as they are received
- Winning groups must submit pictures of (1) volunteers planting the bulbs and (2) of the bulbs blooming
Sorry- our contest has ended. Please check back again!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Keep Durham Beautiful, Inc. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for entry to the Bulb Blitz Giveaway and your email will be added to the Keep Durham Beautiful newsletter.